Your Doctor May Ask You
- What allergy symptoms do you have?
- Do you have recurrent infections?
- When did your symptoms start?
- Which parts of your body are affected by your allergies?
- What treatments have been tried for your allergies?
- Were any treatments effective for your problem?
- Do blood relatives have allergies too?
- What tests have previously been done (if any) for your allergies?
- Have you been on allergy shots before?
You May Want To Ask
- Why do I have allergies?
- Why did my allergies start now?
- What types of allergies are there?
- Can allergies be prevented?
- What treatments are available for allergies?
- Are allergies inherited?
- Can allergies cause infections?
- Is my immune system “messed up”?