We are currently looking for a well-qualified assistant to join our Allergy Extract Lab!
For individuals looking for an established, satisfying, office-based medical practice in which they can be challenged to use their talents, we invite well-qualified individuals to apply by sending your resume to Sara Collins:
Email: Sara Collins +
Fax: 303.232.2967, Attention: Sara Collins
Attention: Sara Collins
1746 Cole Boulevard, Suite #320
Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Primary objective is mixing extracts for Skin Testing and Serums for Allergy Injections.
Duties include clerical/computer skills. Working under supervision of allergy extract manager. Need to be detail oriented with good basic math skills. No degree required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven work experience with long periods of time at each position
- Knowledge with EMR systems
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent math, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Available to work Monday-Friday, 8 hour shifts
- Reliable transportation
BVAA offers an excellent compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance (premiums shared by employee and practice), long and short term disability, paid time off, holiday pay (certain holidays only), 401k plan, Flexible spending account, and travel reimbursement.