- Call 303.234.1067 to schedule an appointment
- Appointment hours: Hours vary by clinic. See the locations page for details.
- Clinic locations: Arvada, Boulder, Denver, DTC, Lafayette, Lakewood, Littleton, and Westminster
- Cancellation policy: Please call at least 24 hours to your appointment if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Medications to Hold
Some medications that may interfere with allergy skin testing need to be held for 72 hours prior to your appointment. If you feel that you cannot withhold any of these medications before your appointment or are not sure which ones should be stopped, then please contact the clinic to discuss this with our staff before your appointment.
What to Expect
A new patient appointment can take up to two hours. We try to do any necessary testing at the initial visit in order to save you time and money.
What to Bring
After scheduling your appointment, you will receive an email from MyHealthRecord.com containing a link to enroll in our patient portal. If the email is not received, check your junk mailbox. If you encounter any problems with patient portal registration, please call the office to verify that we have the correct demographic information. We encourage you to use the patient portal. It will be an efficient and time saving tool for ongoing communication with our office.
To complete our new patient paperwork, login to your MyHealthRecord.com account. On the left hand side there will be a tab for “Health History Forms,” click on that tab then click “Start New.” Next, click on the tab “Documents & Forms.” Select “New Patient Forms.” An Adobe PDF will open. Please print out these forms, complete them and bring them to your appointment. There is also a list of Medication to Hold for 72 Hours Prior.
You can also download the registration forms here: New Patient Forms.
Forms are in PDF format. You can open them with Adobe Reader, a free software.
Please also bring:
- Referral from your primary physician (If required by your insurance)
- A list of current medications – prescription and over the counter
- Insurance Card
- Photo ID
- Any previous allergy and asthma medical records
- Any previous chest or sinus x-rays results
Please call us: